My name is Aaron Ellis, I’m a fitness professional, martial arts instructor and I have a dog called Teddy. That’s a story for another time.
Some people call me the Kettlebell Guy, others know me as an authority on how to develop usable and practical strength.
I have compiled all of the training I have received and given and created over the course of 20 years into The CompleteStrength & Fitness Archive.
CompleteStrength is not your cookie cutter style fitness training. I’m 42 years old at the time of writing this and in very good health, physically and mentally.
I want to share with you what training, health hacks and other things I have been doing for many years that’s has enabled me to be as mobile, strong and fit as I was in my 30’s.
Over 20 years of CompleteStrength knowledge for you to devour, assimilate and implement.
The Archive currently contains:
Kettlebell Routines, Exercises and Videos
- Articles on strength development
- Access to ALL the CompleteStrength Digital Books
- The Neuromuscular Strength Seminar
- – Over 2-hours of HD Footage
- Instant Strength Boosting Methods
- ABSolute Core Strength Training
- Stripping the One Leg Squat
- ABSolute Core Digital Book
- The Manual For Developing Unreal Core Strength
- ABSolute Core Video Demonstrations
- Ultimate Kettlebell Workouts Digital Book
- 33 Kettlebell and Body Weight Routines
As you can see, I create Strength, Kettlebell and Fitness Articles, Books & Videos, plus Training Routines, Tips and Longevity Hacks.
✔ Australian Kettlebell Pioneer and Expert, Strength Coach
✔ Teaching Personal Trainers how instantly increase their clients’ strength and performance.
✔ Russian Martial Art Instructor, Strength athlete.
✔ Author of ABSolute Core: The Manual for Developing Unreal Core Strength